Waking up earlier is not always easy. We have been conditioned to sleep as long as possible and it can be difficult to change this habit. However, there are some methods that can help make waking up early easier and more effective.
5 ways to wake up early Morning
1) Morning light therapy: This is when you get sunlight in your room to help stimulate your morning brain waves. It’s a great way to start the day with a natural boost of energy and mental alertness. So make sure you sleep keeping your windows wide open and turn your bed to face the window.
2) Drink enough Water: Drinking plenty of water will help you wake up early. It is important to drink enough water because it helps keep your body healthy and hydrated. It also helps with digestion, energy levels, and the ability to focus during the day.
3) Make a To-Do List: List all the things that you want to accomplish tomorrow. Put the most exciting to do in early morning and boring stuff to later part of day.
4) Avoid watching anything post 11 PM: Stop using mobile phone post 11 PM, no more Youtube Shorts or IGTV. Put your phone to auto power off at 11 PM from phone settings.
5) Do 5 minutes Meditation and 5 minutes Stretching: This will ensure that you have a deep and relaxed sleep. You will feel refreshed as soon as you wake up.
6 Ways to Productively and Efficiently use your Morning Time
Waking up in the morning is a hard task for many people. They might feel that they don’t have enough time to do anything productive or feel like they are not getting enough sleep. But there are some things you can do in the morning to make your day more productive and efficient.
Some of these things include going for a walk, reading a book, meditating or doing yoga, eating breakfast, reading articles on your phone or listening to podcasts.
These 6 ways will help you get more done in the morning and start off your day with a positive attitude.
1. Take a early morning walk between 5 AM-6 AM. This will make your mind active and stay fresh.
2. Eating breakfast boosts productivity by making you feel more awake, clear-headed, and energized.
3. Do something physically activity in the evening, particularly whenever you feel particularly stressed. Even if it’s just walking or doing some household chores.
4. Music can help you relax and focus. Listen to music you find soothing as an aid to sleep.
5. Switch off your phone notifications better switch off your phone every day at 11 PM. Switch on at 7 AM
6. Practising deep meditation before going to sleep for 10 minutes